In today’s world of geopolitical uncertainties affecting global business, supply chains and economy, US-HK Business Insights brings together thought leaders from business, academia, and think tanks to share their insights from latest developments in the US, Hong Kong and China, its implications for businesses, to industry trends and advice to mitigate threats to the business communities.
Thank you for tuning in!
Episode 42: Santa Fe Relocation: Think like a business leader and act like a global mobility professional (Jan 5, 2022) – AmCham Podcast
- Episode 42: Santa Fe Relocation: Think like a business leader and act like a global mobility professional (Jan 5, 2022)
- Episode 41: Kroll’s motivation for global positioning and its outlook for doing business in the GBA (Dec 1, 21)
- Episode 40: The Hong Kong Business Journey Ep 3 (Sept 15)
- Episode 39: Brookings' Cheng Li on His Book-Middle Class Shanghai: Reshaping US-China Engagement (Aug 10, 2021)
- Episode 38: The Hong Kong Business Journey Ep 2
- Episode 37: The Hong Kong Business Journey Ep 1
- Episode 36: How to Stay Ahead of the Curve in a Volatile World?
- Episode 35: AmCham's New Chairwoman's Innaugural Address
- A New Vision for Hong Kong?
- Presidential Leadership in Turbulent Times
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the guest speakers are their own and do not reflect the views nor positions of AmCham HK.