In today’s world of geopolitical uncertainties affecting global business, supply chains and economy, US-HK Business Insights brings together thought leaders from business, academia, and think tanks to share their insights from latest developments in the US, Hong Kong and China, its implications for businesses, to industry trends and advice to mitigate threats to the business communities.
Special acknowledgment to Logitech for the generous sponsorship of Blue Yeti Professional USB Microphone to make AmCham Podcast possible.
Episode 46: Former US Consul General Kurt Tong on the IPEF and Implications for International Business (June 7, 2022) – AmCham Podcast
- Episode 46: Former US Consul General Kurt Tong on the IPEF and Implications for International Business (June 7, 2022)
- Episode 45: Break the bias by walking the talk with Rui Ma (Mar 17, 2022)
- Episode 44: AmCham's New Chair Joseph Armas on his vision for the Chamber and Hong Kong (Feb 16, 2022)
- Episode 43: Colliers: A year of recovery, renewal and reset for the Hong Kong property market (Jan 28, 2022)
- Episode 42: Santa Fe Relocation: Think like a business leader and act like a global mobility professional (Jan 5, 2022)
- Episode 41: Kroll’s motivation for global positioning and its outlook for doing business in the GBA (Dec 1, 21)
- Episode 40: The Hong Kong Business Journey Ep 3 (Sept 15)
- Episode 39: Brookings' Cheng Li on His Book-Middle Class Shanghai: Reshaping US-China Engagement (Aug 10, 2021)
- Episode 38: The Hong Kong Business Journey Ep 2
- Episode 37: The Hong Kong Business Journey Ep 1
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed by the guest speakers are their own and do not reflect the views nor positions of AmCham HK.